As distinguished from the Taiwan Dong Ding Oolong we carry, this Taiwan Oolong is from Ali Shan, a high mountain tea growing area. The dry tea is rolled into big and tight balls, and the leaves give off a strong flowery fragrance. The liquor is in a bright yellow color and tastes thick and smooth. Compared to Dong Ding Oolong, the taste is bolder and richer, with a slight milky flavor.
Oolong, Taiwan Ali Shan Oolong
- Type: Oolong
- Harvest Time: May 2018
- Origin: Ali Mt, Jia Yi, Taiwan
- Flavor: Flowery, mellow, sweet
- Resealable kraft paper pouch with foil liner
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid being exposed to light.
- Preferred in the Chinese Gongfu way
- Porcelain gaiwan
- 7 grams
- 212℉ / 100℃
- Steep time: Rinse/20s/25s/30s/40s/50s/70s