Unlike some artificially flavored oolong, this Taiwan-produced oolong has a natural and sweet milk flavor. The dry tea smells flowery and creamy. The liquor is in a bright yellow color, thick, smooth, and silky. The first 3-4 steeps deliver a mellow creamy flavor. It's flavorful but not too strong - clean and natural.
Same as Dong Ding Oolong, Jin Xuan Milk Oolong is made using the traditional Taiwan Oolong technique which was adpated from Tie Guan Yin in Fujian, but using longer stems rolled bigger and heaverier.
Oolong, Taiwan Jin Xuan Milk Oolong
- Type: Oolong
- Harvest Time: May 2018
- Origin: Ali Mt, Jiayi, Taiwan
- Flavor: Milky, mellow, sweet
- Resealable kraft paper pouch with foil liner
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid being exposed to light.
- Preferred in the Chinese Gongfu way
- Porcelain gaiwan
- 7 grams
- 212℉ / 100℃
- Steep time: Rinse/25s/45s/60s/75s/90s/120s