This is a top-grade Yun Nan Dian Hong tea. In comparison to a regular grade tea, this black tea contains a higher amount of tea buds, which give it its orange-golden color. The dry tea has a sweet and fruity aroma. The liquor is bright, and tastes full and buttery. If you are drinking this in the Chinese Gongfu way, make sure to pour the tea out quickly during the first 3 steeps to prevent it from getting too strong and sour. This tea can be brewed for at least 8 steeps. Enjoy!
Black Tea, Yun Nan Dian Hong Golden Tip
- Type: Black Tea
- Harvest Time: April 2019
- Origin: Fengqing, Yunnan Province, China
- Flavor: Fruity, full, sweet
- Resealable kraft paper pouch with foil liner
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to light.
- Preferred in the Chinese Gongfu way
- Porcelain gaiwan
- 3 - 5 grams
- 185℉ / 85℃
- Steep time: Rinse/3s/5s/10s/20s/30s/45s/60s/90s