This Lapsang Souchong delivers an extraordinary smoothness and mellowness. Since pine wood wasn't used for the fire in the drying process, this tea has no sign of a smoky flavor. The significant longan (龙眼, a fruit similar as Lychee, commonly dried for use in Chinese medicine) sweetness of this Lapsang Souchong will leave you with a beautiful and long-lasting aftertaste.
Black Tea, Wild Lapsang Souchong (Zheng Shan Xiao Zhong)
- Type: Black Tea
- Harvest Time: April, 2019
- Origin: Wuyi Mt, Fujian Province, China
- Flavor: Fruity, full, sweet
- Resealable kraft paper pouch with foil liner
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to light.
- Preferred in the Chinese Gongfu way
- Porcelain gaiwan
- 5 grams
- 203℉ / 95℃
- Steep time: Rinse/3s/5s/8s/12s/18s/25s