Keemun is the most well-known black tea in the world. Keemun black tea's grades are mostly defined by the size of the tea leaves. During the selection process, the craftsmen use bamboo sieves in smaller and larger mesh sizes to separate the tea. The bigger the tea leaves are, the better the quality. If you compare our Keemun Hao Ya with many other Keemuns, you will notice that our tea has longer leaves. This tea is smooth, mellow, and fruity. Since this tea is less strong than broken black tea, we recommend you enjoy its remarkable aroma and taste without milk & sugar.
Black Tea, Keemun Hao Ya
- Type: Black Tea
- Harvest Time: May 2018
- Origin: Qimen, Anhui Province, China
- Flavor: Fruity, mellow
- Resealable kraft paper pouch with foil liner
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to light.
- Preferred in the Chinese Gongfu way
- Porcelain gaiwan is preferred
- 5 grams
- 194℉ / 90℃
- Steep time: Rinse/10s/15s/25s/40s/60s