This precious black tea got its name from the long golden hair on the dry tea. Although it has a similar appearance as our Yun Nan Dian Hong Golden Tip, Golden Monkey is produced with Fu Ding Da Hao (福鼎大毫) in Fujian province. The color of the liquor is bright and thick. The taste is buttery, fruity, sweet, and with a note of sweet potato. If you are a black tea lover or you like fruity aroma tea, you should give this tea a try.
Black Tea, Golden Monkey
- Type: Black Tea
- Harvest Time: April 2019
- Origin: Fuding, Fujian Province, China
- Flavor: Fruity, buttery, sweet
- Resealable kraft paper pouch with foil liner
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to light.
- Preferred in the Chinese Gongfu way
- Porcelain gaiwan
- 5 grams for 100ml - 150ml gaiwan
- 194℉ / 90℃
- Steep time: Rinse/3s/5s/10s/15s/25s/40s/60s