An entry-level raw puerh from Jing Gu (景谷). Approximately 7g for each ball. Perfect for easy brewing in the office or take it with you on a trip. This raw puerh tastes fresh, no bitterness or astringency, sweet aftertaste comes after the 2nd steep. Can be brewed for 8 - 10 steeps.
Puerh, Raw Puerh Dragon Pearl
- Listing price is for 1 pc (about 7g)
- Type: Puerh
- Harvest Time: April 2016
- Origin: Jinggu, Pu Er, Yun NanProvince, China
- Flavor: Fresh, sweet
- Resealable kraft paper pouch with foil liner
- Shelf Life: Quality can be enhanced by aging
- Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid being exposed to light. Do not seal.
- Preferred in the Chinese Gongfu way
- Porcelain Gaiwan or Yixing clay teapot
- 1 pc
- Rinse 212℉ / 100℃, Brew 203℉ / 95℃
- Steep time: Rinse/15s/10s/15s/20s/30s/45s/60s/80s/100s/120s
- Please allow the tea to sit in the gaiwan or teapot for one minute after rinse. This can let the tea leaves expand and avoid getting astringent with long brewing time.