After 4/3 years aging, this 301/1401 raw Puerh tuo cha is already getting smooth and gentle. A great entry-level Puerh with an affordable price for anyone who likes the Puerh tea from Meng Hai Tea Factory.
Puerh, Sheng Dayi Lucky Mini Tuo Cha
- Type: Puerh
- Producing Time: June 2013/August 2014
- Batch 301/1401
- Brand: Dayi (Menghai Tea Factory)
- Flavor: Mellow, fresh
- Packaging: Cotton Paper
- Shelf Life: Quality can be enhanced by aging
- Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid being exposed to light. Do not seal for aging purpose.
- Preferred in the Chinese Gongfu way
- Porcelain Gaiwan or Yixing clay teapot
- 7 - 8 grams
- 212℉ / 100℃
- Steep time: Rinse/15s/15s/20s/25s/30s/30s/40s/50s