An entry-level loose ripe Puerh, good for the one who wants to try Puerh (also known as Pu'er). This 10-year-old ripe Puerh is very smooth, the liquor is thick and rich, and has a sweet aftertaste (Hui Gan). Although aging does very little effetion to ripe puerh, it is still a well stored puerh with a pleasent taste.
Puerh, Palace Ripe Puerh 2007
- Type: Puerh
- Harvest Time: 2007
- Origin: Lin Cang, Yun Nan Province, China
- Flavor: Rich, smooth, sweet
- Resealable kraft paper pouch with foil liner
- Shelf Life: Quality enhanced by aging.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid being exposed to light.
- Preferred in the Chinese Gongfu way
- Yixing clay teapot
- 5 - 7 grams
- 212℉ / 100℃
- Steep time: Rinse/10s/20s/30s/45s/60s/90s