This is Dazzle Deer's first cake, directly sourced from a farm in Jing Gu, Pu Er, Yun Nan Province.
Fall puerh is usually lighter than the spring tea, but with a stronger aroma. This is a great entry-level or every-day puerh with an affordable price, and it is a very delightful tea. The flavor is fruity, light, mellow, and comfortable, with no bitterness or astringency. We believe that with proper aging this tea can really shine.
The tea leaves were mix-picked from trees aged between 10 and 100 years old from Mr. Li's tea garden. Due to the high volume of rain this year, the harvest time for fall tea was much earlier than usual.
Puerh, Raw, Gu Hua Xiang, 2017 Fall Jing Gu
- Type: Raw Puerh
- Harvest Time: August 2017
- Origin: Bolin Village, Jinggu, Pu Er, Yun NanProvince, China
- Tea Garden Elevation: 5,570 ft - 7,874 ft (1,700 m - 2,400 m)
- Breed: Yun Nan large-leaf tea
- Flavor: Fruity, sweet, mellow
- Packaging: Double layer of cotton paper
- Shelf Life: Quality can be enhanced by aging
- Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid being exposed to light. Do not seal while aging.
- Preferred in the Chinese Gongfu way
- Porcelain Gaiwan or Yixing clay teapot
- 212℉ / 100℃
- Steep time: Rinse/10s/15s/20s/30s/45s/60s/75s/90s/120s/150s/180s/240s