Our best selling Da Hong Pao is back in stock!
Big Red Robe is definitely one of the favorites for the Rock Tea (Yan Cha 岩茶) lover. Its significant Yan Yun (岩韵, lit. rock aroma) taste, makes it stand out compared to other oolong teas. Our Best Selling Da Hong Pao is from a tea garden located in the Ban Yan (半岩) area. The tea has an appealing roasted and flowery aroma. The liquor has a bright color, and delivers a mellow sweetness. Great to drink in a daily basis.
Thie medium roasted Da Hong Pao is already in the best time to taste after resting for almost a year.
Oolong, Wuyi Rock Tea Da Hong Pao
- Type: Oolong
- Harvest Time: April 2018
- Origin: Wuyi Mt, Nanping, Fujian Province, China
- Flavor: Roasted, flowery, mellow
- Resealable kraft paper pouch with foil liner
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid being exposed to light.
- Prefered in the Chinese Gongfu way
- Yixing clay teapot or porcelain gaiwan is prefered
- 5 - 7 grams for a 100ml - 140ml teaware
- 212℉ / 100℃
- Steep time: Rinse/10s/20s/40s/60s/90s/150s