Similar to our Phoenix Dan Cong - Ya Shi Xiang - this Da Wu Ye Dan Cong brings an amazingly strong fragrance. With a hint of orchid and fruity sweetness, the liquor is smooth and thick. From the appearance, Da Wu Ye and Ya Shi Xiang are almost identical, but their fragrances are very different. Ya Shi Xiang develops a strong and powerful fragrance, while Da Wu Ye is more gentle but with a rich flavor. For an oolong lover, this Dan Cong is definitely a must-try.
Oolong, Phoenix Dan Cong - Da Wu Ye
- Type: Oolong
- Harvest Time: May 2018
- Origin: Fenghuang, Chaozhou, Guang Dong Province, China
- Flavor: Flowery, mellow, sweet
- Resealable kraft paper pouch with foil liner
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid being exposed to light.
- Preferred in the Chinese Gongfu way
- Porcelain gaiwan
- 7 grams
- 212℉ / 100℃
- Steep time: Rinse/15s/20s/25s/30s/40s/60s/90s