A white tea with a strong jasmine scent made with tea buds called "silver needles," and covered with white hairs. This white tea tastes sweet and mellow with a prominent flowery aroma. A must-try for people who love jasmine tea.
For most white teas, using the Puerh method of storage can enhance the quality and taste. Since this white tea is flavored with jasmine flowers and the strong fragrance is its main characteristic, personally, we recommend you enjoy this tea as soon as you can and make sure to keep it in an airtight container.
White Tea, Jasmine Silver Needle (Mo Li Yin Zhen)
- Type: White Tea/Flavored Tea
- Harvest Time: April 2018
- Origin: Fuding, Fujian Province, China
- Flavor: Flowery, sweet, mellow
- Resealable kraft paper pouch with foil liner
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to light.
- Glass teaware or porcelain gaiwan is preferred
- 3 - 5 grams
- 185℉ / 85℃
- Glass water bottle is preferred
- 8 grams
- Cold water
- 3 - 4 hours for each steep