With a smoky aroma of dry tea and liquor, this organic Lapsang Souchong is full and smooth, and delivers a long-lasting sweet aftertaste. In comparison to a regular Lapsang Souchong, this tea was smoked with pine wood for extra hours to give it a strong smoky fragrance. If you're new to Lapsang Souchong, this one will amaze you with its remarkable aroma. If you're familiar with Lapsang Souchong, this one has more surprises to offer.
With its strong smoky fragrance, this black tea may not be suitable drink with milk and sugar.
Black Tea, Organic Smoky Lapsang Souchong (Zheng Shan Xiao Zhong)
- Type: Black Tea
- Harvest Time: April 2016
- Origin: Tong Mu Guan, Wuyi Mt, Fujian Province, China
- Flavor: Smoky, full, woody
- Resealable kraft paper pouch with foil liner
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid being exposed to light.
- Preferred in the Chinese Gongfu way
- Porcelain gaiwan
- 5 grams
- 203℉ / 95℃
- Steep time: Rinse/3s/5s/8s/12s/18s/25s/30s