White Peony (Bai Mu Dan ) is a type of white tea made from nodes with one tea bud and one or two leaves. The tea buds and one side of the tea leaves are covered with white hairs. The tea is smooth with a mellow and sweet flavor. Different from other teas, the producing process is quite simple: withering and drying. Our Premium Bai Mu Dan is from an organic tea garden in its original producing area - Fu Ding in Fu Jian Province. This white tea can be aged if desired.
White Tea, Premium White Peony
- Type: White Tea
- Harvest Time: April 2017
- Origin: Fuding, Fujian Province, China
- Flavor: Full, sweet, mellow
- Resealable kraft paper pouch with foil liner
- Shelf Life: Quality enhanced by aging
- Store in a cool, dry place and avoid being exposed to light.
- Glass teaware or porcelain gaiwan is prefered
- 3 - 5 grams
- 185℉ / 85℃